I turned 50, and realized I have so much yet to learn, explore, experience, share and live! How empowering is that?







Monday, January 25, 2010

The Count Down Continues.....

Today, I woke up and taught two barre workouts back to back. Went to the grocery store and helped an elderly lady with her grocery cart. I felt good and energized. I hear so many women around me comment on how they are getting older only to find out they are only 42. Wow, I feel so blessed to be where I am right now. I work with girls in their twenties, and learn so much from them every day.

I have a husband who adores me! How Blessed am I? My daughter has taken on planning my party, so I don't have to worry about it. Are things perfect in my world? No, but I am choosing today to look at the positive and count my many blessings. I'm PMSing, so tomorrow might be a different story. Keep you posted. Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment